- Our event ‘How can we avoid a dystopian future’ is part of Melbourne Knowledge Week 2018. Join us on Friday 11 May from 5.30pm.
Humanities 21 is a not-for-profit advocacy organisation committed to promoting the importance of the humanities in work and in personal life.
To us, the humanities encompass
• Languages and culture
• Fine arts
Through our events series and advocacy projects, we aim to:
• Inspire students to study the humanities as the basis of any successful career.
• Encourage businesses to incorporate lessons from the humanities into staff development programs.
• Drive policy makers to increase funding to education in the humanities.
• Excite humanities enthusiasts with fascinating events and ideas.