By becoming a Humanities 21 member, you will help fund our advocacy efforts, be able to purchase discounted tickets to events, and receive a number of other benefits – including the discounts stated below.
- 15% DISCOUNT on subscription to online news portal, Crikey, an independent journal that ‘reveals how the powerful operate behind the scenes, and it tackles the stories insiders are talking about but other media can’t or won’t cover.’
- 50% DISCOUNT on print or online subscriptions to New York-based Lapham’s Quarterly, the mantra of which is ‘history is the root of all education.’ This journal brings together writing from different eras in the twentieth century, which delve into controversial topics such as war and religion, as well as nature, crime, money, medicine, and a host of other areas in which we can benefit from the counsel of writers past.
- Get discounts to events & short courses around town, including a 10% DISCOUNT on Melbourne University Faculty of Arts Masterclasses and La Trobe In the City short courses on the Ancient world.
- Discounted tickets to all Humanities 21 events
Other member services:
- Be part of our Humanities-enthusiast online community allowing members-only access:
- Internship & mentoring opportunities for students, including networking events with corporate companies.
- Academic Referral Service to add value to your business meeting or enhance the experience of your book group with experts across a range of subjects.